Hint: there are a lot of face masks involved.
Not to go all silver linings but there is an opportunity to turn #socialdistancing and self isolation into a self-care staycation of sorts. While it may sound frivolous, focusing on the little things that spark joy will help avoid cabin fever as we all continue to lay low.
In an effort to turn life’s lemons into lemonade, lets make a pact to transform our humble abodes into the sanctuaries they should’ve been all along - and yes that does involve becoming our very own at-home beauty therapists.
- Wake-up (after a cheeky sleep-in)
- Take a berroca (because we all need b-b-bounce)
- Embark on your dream 10-step skincare routine (using ourmiracle maracas for extra oomph)
- Check @celebritiesinapandamic (turns out they’re all losing the plot)
- Get your ‘rona updates (but give yourself a strict time limit)
- Pop on a soothing eye mask as you go through your gratitude list (always count your blessings)
- Kick start another productive WFH day (ideally witha furry co-worker on hand for snuggles)
- Call your mama over lunch (she worries about you)
- Decompress with a Green T. Infusion Gel Mask (enjoying a 30 minute time-out)
- Get creative with indoor exercise(sadly trips to the fridge don’t count)
- Reclaim your evenings with Pomelo (get gourmet meals delivered straight to your door)
- Keep in the loop with your friends and family (text and calls are in, carrier pigeons are out)
- Binge a new Netflix show (Yes, Tiger King is a must-watch)
- Go to bed nice and early (extra beauty sleep will boost your body’s immune response)
Friends Who Mask Together
Want to take your virtual hangs to the next level? Share a masking moment together! Since we’ve all had to bid farewell to salons for the foreseeable future it’s time to enjoy a five-star beauty treatment from the comfort of home. Get your friends on the bandwagon and try the same Ace mask on your next video call - enjoying a rosé as you Frosé has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?